Thursday, July 18, 2024

“Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.

 TALKING GIBBERISH.For now there is only the wild cat left who has never looked into the camera... but ok, everything is allowed to him...“Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.


Barack Obama's avatar

President Biden is right, there is no place in America for this kind of violence. As a country we may not agree on everything, but we should be able to agree on that. 


Dear John,
Back in Cali, waiting for the other shoe to fall. Trying to make that move to Corpus Christi, do not know anything about your town. Just started the research. Working on a passport, so I can sail with my aunt on the Cruse.

Retired, relaxed, how old, house on the block, RV on pad on the back lot, what is your life like? How tall, hares still blowing in the wind. 

Have had so much shit happened this year.  Have health issues, dental issues, and legal issues to address this year. I could use a break. Need a handyman, 
have been using all the gray water, because the pipes are stuck.
image.png
Was in Dallas for the 4th of July, to see my son, see my sister, and to visit the Botanical Gardens. Family duties coming up, have to go to Tucson, to see about the expense of three headstones. You have any vacation time, to kill, to mark or to waste,  it would be nice to have company. I stopped at the base, in New Mexico, on the drive back. White Sands National Park, 4 hour detour. 

image.png

It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice. Got home and the water was off. Had to use the gray water to save my garden. Some asshole, jumpped over the fence, cut my hose , then turned the water on. 2 days after I left.

No Sunday drive, today? Got my book stamped, National Park Society, and have lighthouse membership also.
image.png
Strangers to friends, like your ad, you like black women, nice. Met a guy or two online, Howard James, told me about the Howard the Duck movie, stuck with shit in mint condition, used to live in the house he grew up in. 

image.png
Howard was a crossdresser, that like big fat women, and to be told what to do. Poor Howard, died, cancer got him, that made me sad, I have pictures of him. With the jackasses that run wild here, I collect ground cover for my garden. Donkey dung keeps the critters out of my yard, and they do not dig holes under the fruit trees, any longer. 


image.png
Sandy


Top 10 Cities Near Corpus Christi, TX to Buy or Rent Your Next...
  • Portland. Average commute to Corpus Christi: 20 min. ...
  • Kingsville. Average commute to Corpus Christi: 45 min. ...
  • Alice. Average commute to Corpus Christi: 50 min. ...
  • Robstown. Average commute to Corpus Christi: 25 min. ...
  • Aransas Pass. ...
  • Ingleside. ...
  • Sinton. ...
  • Beeville.

“Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia. I met Trump. I was only about nineteen. The Rabbit Hole.

PENNY ALLEN <pennyallen@outlook.com> The Rabbit Hole.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, F...