Monday, September 2, 2024

In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia. I met Trump. I was only about nineteen. The Rabbit Hole.

PENNY ALLEN <pennyallen@outlook.com>The Rabbit Hole.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. 


 
How did you know?  I absolutely adore Trump.  I spent several years on the east coast.  In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia.  I met Trump.  I was only about nineteen.  There was a big fancy new hotel opening in Philadelphia.  It had entertainment with live bands, a waterfall with water works streaming throughout the main lobby and cocktail dinner lounge.  He sat next to me in the cocktail lounge.  I didn't realize at the time who he was. 


 having two opposing feelings at the same time, or being uncertain about how you feel: I felt very ambivalent about leaving home. He has fairly ambivalent feelings toward his father. an ambivalent attitude to exercise.


Although ambivalence is common and consequential, research on this phenomenon is fragmented. The present work examines how four different types of ambivalence (i.e., objective, subjective, implicit-explicit, and implicit ambivalence) relate to well-being.

In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia.  I met Trump.  I was only about nineteen. It wasn't until he announced his run for office in 2015 that I remembered meeting him.  This was back in 1976 the year of the bicentennial.  Philadelphia threw an elaborate celebration. 


 He announced his candidacy three weeks before the fourth of July.  Wow!  I then had some rental problems in 2017 and I wrote to him about it.  I actually got a response from one of his cabinet members, giving me guidance on how to maneuver my way through the bureaucracy that had me fearing homelessness. 


The Rabbit Hole was so enveloping.  I have had problems with a meth addicted brother that robbed my mother's estate when she died.  I had stated several times that he has been stuck in a forty-year-old rabbit hole.   I hope you don't mind; your piece was so on target that I used it as a template.  Please don't be angry,  I give you an "All Hail"  for helping me express what I had been having difficulty putting into words.

You should be a teacher.  

Thank You ,
Penny  

  
The Rabbit Hole.
 

In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia.  I met Trump.  I was PENNY ALLEN <pennyallen@outlook.com>The Rabbit Hole.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. 






In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia.  I met Trump.  I was onl

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Philadelphia, New York and Virginia. I met Trump. I was only about nineteen. The Rabbit Hole.

PENNY ALLEN <pennyallen@outlook.com> The Rabbit Hole.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, F...